Sunday, November 11, 2012

catch me. if you can.

unfortunately, i have seemed to abandon this blog. mostly because i don't necessarily find my life interesting or fun in any way possible. but now, i have been placed in a time where emotions are high and my faith is put to the test.

there is currently a man in my life. a very honest, humble, and perfect boy. he never skips a beat and can literally read my mind. we spend every waking minute together. he waits patiently for me to get ready when we go out and he always kisses my nose and whispers sweet secrets to me that send goosebumps down my back. we are in love.
this perfect boy of mine has been called to serve the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints. he will be serving a mission in daejeon, korea. he reports to the mtc on december 12. he received his call on november 2. i nearly fainted.

love is the high emotion and this mission call has shown me the pure love of god. god loves his children so much that he is sending men and women of younger ages to serve under his name. the world is becoming dangerous and satan has become stronger. i love my almost missionary and i know he will change lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment