Thursday, May 31, 2012

graduation. the real one.

i don't really think seminary graduation really counts. you can sleep through every class and still end up with an a. high school, however, is not quite that simple.

i am proud to say that i, jordan michelle gardanier, am an official hamilton high school graduate. i have the diploma to prove it. my name is right in the middle in that weird calligraphy that they find formal. unfortunately, like most girls, i was 100% focusing on not tripping in front of 1000+ people. therefore, i didn't quite enjoy the moment of actually walking. but thats okay because i have been told that i was graceful and i did not stumble in my wedges. thank goodness.

almost all of my favorite people were at my graduation. three of them were unable to attend. zach because he is on a mission in argentina. easton because he was at a job interview. and brooke because she was at her own graduation. sydney and my family were there and i'm so blessed they are in my life.

high school was not an easy ride for me. i'm quiet and i tend to make every effort to lay low and not be noticed. i took one of the hardest math classes at my school and there was a very real possibility that i would fail and not graduate with my class. thankfully everything got worked out and i was able to walk with my class. the class of 2012.



sydney marie. i love you to death. we've been through literally everything together. my leaving for college isn't going to change absolutely anything. there isn't another ctrsistafolife anywhere in the world, let alone idaho. we're best friends until the end. after all, who am i supposed to boss around at my wedding? and who'e going to make sure i don't wear sweats everyday and that i actually wear make-up? in the past few months, you and brooke have made such an impact on my life. leaving you two is going to be one of the hardest things i'll ever do, bu everyone needs a new beginning. maybe one day you'll join me in idaho? i pray every night that you do. i want you to be there for me through everything. i'm always a phone call away. its going to get easier. i'm always here for you. i love you, sis.


locks. i'm going to miss you, even though i say i won't. we are polar opposites but i wouldn't have it any other way. you have grown into a gorgeous little sister. i love you dearly and i can't wait to steal some of your clothes for idaho! :) i can talk to you about anything and i know you'll always have my back, just as i have yours.




brookie cookie. you are one of the people that i hold near to my heart. i'd do anything for you and i know you'd return the favor. i'm so lucky to have met you here in chandler. you and i have become so close and i seriously love you. even though you'll only be three hours away, i'm going to miss you like crazy. syd and i will come visit you before i leave in idaho. you inspire me everyday. i'm glad i have someone to vent to because you understand my problems. you can instantly tell when i'm upset or hurt and i can always come to you about absolutely anything. we're going to open up our very own bakery and the frosting is going to be bomb. i love you. you've become my sister. we graduated. we did it. class of 2012.


e. you moving into my ward has been such a blessing. you were placed in my life right when i needed someone like you the most. we've become so close. we are definitely related. i'm going to miss you so so much because when i leave in january, that means you're going to get your mission call in the next couple of months. you'll be sent away for two years on a mission. my heart is already breaking. but we'll stay close. i wouldn't be able to go through my little pointless problems without you. i love you, bub. you're the best cousin ever.

(brooke, sydney, and i rushed over to brooke's graduation after my ceremony ended. we're such good friends.)











the people i live for.


bjs for life. always.

1 comment:

  1. favorite post so far. literally made me cry. i love you joe. so proud of who you are, & what you've become. not to sound mommy like or anything. you're the best. bjs till the end!

    ReplyDelete